Site Program Director
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Special Note: 1/29/14. We are actively reviewing applications and interviewing for this positon however we will not be making a job offer in the immediate future due to some planned internal changes and consumer moves. If you are interested, please apply and we can start the process and let you know at that time where things are at hiring wise.|
We are seeking motivated and passionate individuals to join our team whose mission is to provide the highest quality of residential services for persons to enable them to reach their maximum potential and to enjoy a happy, satisfying and productive life.
|Duties:||A Site Program Director is an essential member of our team with the following responsibilities:|
- Supervision of staff including scheduling, interviewing, training, and monitoring performance
- Development and monitoring all ISP support plans
- Ensuring all consumer rights are being adhered to
- Ensuring a safe environment for staff and consumers at all times
- Communication with consumer families, case managers, and day programs
- Auditing all documentation in the areas of finance, mediation administration, consumer books, etc.
- Coordination of household maintenance
- Adherence to budgetary guidelines
- Maintaining all household supplies and groceries
- Rate of pay up to $15/hr commensurate upon experience
- Dental Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Plan w/company match
- Profit Sharing (not guaranteed)
- Great team environment!
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in the field
Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred- Valid MN or WI driverís license
- Clean driving record
- Insured, reliable vehicle for use at each shift
- Background clearance by the BCA and DHS
- Medication Administration Certificate or willingness to obtain
-Current First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Current CPR Certification or willingness to obtain
**Not an exhaustive list
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.